SSI, the world’s largest professional dive business-based training agency, has launched the “We want you” promotion - a sponsored Professional Crossover Kit for all Scuba and Freediving Professionals.
SSI continues to add new Training Centers and Professionals by supporting them through virtual trainings, promotional ideas and product improvements.
One example of this support was the Free Science of Diving Campaign. The promotion was overwhelmingly successful with more than 50,000 registrations worldwide totaling more than 3.5 million in retail support. Now, SSI want to do the same thing by launching the WE WANT YOU Promotion globally with the following goals:
- Acquire new Professionals to fix the permanent shortage of SSI Professionals for both SSI Training Centers in local and resort markets
- Connect new SSI Professionals to the SSI Instructor Trainer Network to promote Specialty Instructor and Assistant Instructor Trainer training
Guido Waetzig, CEO SSI International GmbH, says: “The SSI Network is expanding so rapidly that the demand for Professionals exceeds supply. The WE WANT YOU Promotion is designed to compensate for this shortage, support business recovery and stimulate further international growth!”
How the WE WANT YOU Promotion will work:
- Crossover Registration – Professionals can simply go to any SSI Training Center and register or register directly online (https://go.divessi.com/crossover) and SSI will issue the digital Crossover Kit.
- Academic Training – Prior to attending the Virtual Crossover, all candidates are required to finish the Homestudy Crossover materials and take the Online Final Exam. Once completed, either SSI will schedule the Virtual Academic and Skills Video Sessions and in-water training
- In-Water Training – The In-Water Session will require a confined water session for a skills review to be performed by an Instructor Trainer. This session is either organized centrally by the Service Center.
- Fees – For all active Professionals, SSI will sponsor the Digital Crossover Kit and fund all equivalent certifications. If professionals attend to the Virtual Academic and in-water training they have to pay a registration fee, which includes the Crossover Training, Physical Materials and Professional Renewal until the end of 2021.
- Promotion Runtime – The sponsored Professional Crossover Kit will run from September 1, 2020 to January 31, 2021 with the mandatory In-Water Training sessions beginning October 15, 2020, onwards.
- Note – Only Professionals from current RSTC Members and/or ISO Certified Training Agencies in ISO 24801-1 - Scuba Diver; ISO 24801-2 - Open Water Diver; ISO 24801-3 - Dive Guide; ISO 24802-1 - Assistant Instructor; ISO 24802-2 - Open Water Instructor; ISO 11107 - Enriched Air Nitrox ISO 11121 - Try Scuba Diving ISO 13293 are eligible for participation in this program without having to attend an Instructor Evaluation at additional charge.
20th August 2020
Also by DiveSSI